How to dress in winter in Lapland
Don't be afraid of the weather - dressing up properly is the most important way to make your safari experience the most successful and fun. Below you will see how to how to dress for our winter activities.
Your own clothing:
Follow these easy steps to enjoy the winter in Lapland!
1. Long- thermal underwear
2. Socks: cotton socks worn under woolen socks
3. Trousers: loose-fitting, fleece, cotton or similar
4. Shirt: Loose-fitting, high collar, cotton or similar
5. Sweater: wool, fleece or similar
Check out our blog post How to dress in winter in Lapland and follow our recommendations. You'll also find some valuable tips for packing your suitcase.
Safari equipment provided by Lapland Safaris:
1. Woollen socks
2. Shoes: at least one size larger than your usual size. Loose-fitting shoes keep your feet warmer!
4. Snowmobile overall
7. Woollen hat
8. Smile Have a look of our blog post How to dress for winter activities in Lapland for more information.